Based on the Clifton Strengths Finder 2.0 book and assessment, self discovery of strengths and how to best leverage them in making a great IMPACT is the key to personal and team success.
At the individual offering level, we will focus on self strengths and how to empower them in what we do every day. When teams are involved, we will also focus on team structure from a strengths domain perspective and identify ares of opportunity in the team.
The call to action is using our strengths after becoming more aware and knowledgable.
- Can be applied as a stand alone or integrated part of a coaching package,
- Strengths Finder 2.0 Assessment is the foundation of the work you take on with your coach.
- Greater awareness of your unique strengths and how to use them.
- Results have been experienced as powerful as:
- realizing one’s purpose in life,
- being more effective and influential at work and in relationships
- feeling more equipped and clear for changes like promotions, seeking new careers and relationship improvements.
Delivered in a half day workshop for teams, each team member takes the Strengths Finder 2.0 Assessment.
The workshop is designed for individuals to:
- Recognize Self Strengths and new opportunities to use them
- Recognize Teammate’s Strengths and make requests
- Team Strength Structure through “Domains”
- Individual and Team Declarations