We begin every coaching process with a complimentary discovery session ensuring that our coach-client relationship is a good fit. From there, coaching packages are highly customized for the client’s needs in achieving goals and aspirations. In person and remote sessions are both available.
Both Personal and Leadership packages are available:
- Discovery: Designed for the client who knows he or she is not fulfilled in life and isn’t completely sure of direction and trajectory. The discovery process will allow for six, 50- minute sessions seeking clarity and practicing energy shifting techniques. By the end of this package, clarity of direction will be improved or more completely understood. Several assessments are included in this package.
- Career: This package is designed for the client who is already pursuing or who is contemplating a career shift or transition. Six to twelve, 50 – minute sessions may be chosen. The sessions are designed to ensure that career path is aligned with personal strengths and values. Goals and objectives are developed and clearly identified and defined. Reliance on objective assessments, not just talk, will guide you to your personal best career move.
- Relationship: Many relationships experience impactful improvement with relationship coaching. Primary relationship partners, seekers of primary/romantic relationships or parents seeking to improve their abilities are just a few examples of common relationships that benefit from coaching with b2 Coaching. Best approach can be determined considering variables and options with your coach in a discovery call.
- Designed and structured to provide a disciplined focus on leadership performance and IMPACT.
- Based on fundamental Adult Development and IMPACT Coaching principles.
- Custom designed specifically for the individual leader.
Transitioning in to Leadership
These are the most often requested coaching engagements. Other coaching and development packages may be customized and created just for you. Please contact us for further questions or a free consultation on whether b2 coaching and using assessments is right for you.